Please call us to cancel your appointment if you answer YES to any of the following:
- Have you travelled outside of British Columbia in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you have one or more of the below symptoms?:
- Fever or chills
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- New or worsening cough (dry or productive)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Please bring your own PPE to the clinic, including wearing a mask. ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A FACEMASK
- Mask exemptions: As per WorkSafe BC, we must provide a safe working environment for all our staff. As our clinic is not an essential service, our staff have the right to refuse in-clinic service to patients who are unable to wear a facemask.
- Patients must maintain appropriate social distancing while in the office, which means:
- If you had someone accompany you for your visit we request they wait in their car or outside until your visit has completed.
- All direct contact objects in the treatment rooms ( bed, bolster, vinyl pillows, chairs, door handles, faucets, equipment) will be cleaned and disinfected between each patient.
are you struggling to get comments on your blog?